Monday 18 June 2012

Chunky 4" x 4" book

Some time ago I showed the first three pages of a ten page chunky book I was making for a swap ... well I have finally finished all ten pages - hurrah!  (well to be honest there are a few charms still to add but they are 'in the post' and haven't arrived yet) ... I like most of the pages but one or two are not so good - I have remade several of the these pages several times but still not great so this is it ... photos below include the first 3 pages again and both fronts and backs are decorated ...


Fronts of pages 1 and 2 - titled Lovers in Paris and French Flower Girl ...


Backs of pages 1 and 2 ...


Fronts of pages 3 and 4 - titles Marie Antoinette and Mucha Lady ...


Backs of pages 3 and 4 ...


Fronts of pages 5 and 6 - titled Moulin Rouge and French Boudoir ...


Backs of pages 5 and 6 ...


Fronts of pages 7 and 8 - titled St Tropez and French Kitchen ...


Backs of pages 7 and 8 ...


Fronts of pages 9 and 10 - titled Monet and Paris Nights ...


Backs of pages 9 and 10 ...

Thank you for looking.

Jacqui

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these are stunning and I see some of my very favourite stamps (Oxford Impressions) used so beautifully.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like how the backs and fronts complement each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have taken you ages - they all look good to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it is much appreciated