Tuesday 8 January 2013

Concertina Card

I've been working on this little project over the last few days - its made from an A4 sheet of Kraft card cut diagonally and then folded into four - I've decorated it for a sort of feminine/French(ish) feel


This shows it standing up ... and then I've laid it flat so you can see the pages more easily ...



The 'front' pages above and the 'backs' below ...


The tallest page has a pocket on both sides each containing a tag ... they were made this way because I only had 6" paper and it didn't reach to the bottom of this page! Embellishments are metal wood, shrink plastc and punches

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Jacqui!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, it is really gorgeous! I have never thought of making a card this shape - fab idea! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it is much appreciated