Friday 1 November 2013

A Little Bit Crafty time again ...

... and we are asking you to Sparkle and Shine ... you have probably realized by now that I'm not overly keen on cute, but I was attracted to this image from one of our sponsors this month,  Pink Gem Designs. I love tags but don't like colouring in too much so this is what I came up with ...


I've used a bit of bling in the form of pearls and gems to add the 'Sparkle and Shine', some lace and ric rac, a metal flower and some punched flowers to finish off and really like how this turned out. Hope you do too - why don't you come and join us at A Little Bit Crafty this month - there are prizes from our sponsors ...

 
2 free digis
   
  Prize to follow
  £20 voucher



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it is much appreciated